Check us out on social media!

Sore throat? #Chloraseptic to the rescue!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received FREE Chloraseptic products to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.

It's cold, flu, and allergy season, which means that a lot of people are going to be getting sick. What usually comes with being sick? A sore throat. I don't know about you, but I hate getting sore throats. It makes me feel worse than I actually should!

Chloraseptic is great for those with sore throats! Chloraseptic provides fast-acting relief for sore throats and mouth pain and is the #1 pharmacist recommend brand for sore throat liquids/sprays.

They have so many different products available including sprays and lozenges.

But since it is mostly cold & flu season, you're probably wondering how can you tell if the flu (or cold) has visited your area yet. Well, now you can keep an eye out for flu outbreaks in your area using the Chloraseptic Cold + Flu Tracker!

Be sure to follow Chloraseptic on Facebook & YouTube.

PURCHASE
Use their store locator to find a certain product near you.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I don't get sick very often but when I do, I get really sick. I recently had, well, now I'm not sure, bu what I thought was the flu. It may have been allergies but all I know is that my throat was sore. It hurt to swallow and talk. I felt absolutely horrible!

I generally don't like taking medicine when I'm sick because I like to heal "naturally" but as someone who loves to talk, I don't mind taking something to make my throat feel better. Chloraseptic is the first brand I reach for, both spray and lozenges. I use the spray first for instant relief and lozenges for constant relief.
The Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat plus Coating Protection did it's job! My fiery throat was wasn't as fiery anymore. Tasted pretty good too with the Wild Berries flavor!

The Chloraseptic Max Wild Berries lozenges worked pretty well! When I couldn't use the spray or didn't want to, the liquid-center lozenges worked quickly to cool my nasal passages and soothe my poor throat.

After a few days, I was definitely feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.