Check us out on social media!

Eliminate odors from clothes with #FebrezeInWash! #BringTheStink

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received Frebeze In Wash to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.


When it comes to odor control, detergents usually just mask those hard to get out odors, like smoke, sweat, and other smelly smells.

Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator is a laundry aid that works with your laundry detergent to eliminate perspiration, cooking oil, grease, motor oil, pets, garden soil and mildew from virtually any washable fabric.

All you have to do is add it in the washer with your normal detergent, and it works with your detergent to eliminate odors while your detergent gets your clothes clean!

For those wondering what the difference is between Febreze Spray and Febreze In-Wash, Febreze Spray is for fabric that can't be washed (like those big heavy couch cushions and your carpet) while Febreze In-Wash is a laundry aid for the washables.

Be sure to follow Febreze In-Wash on Facebook.

BUY
You can purchase Febreze In-Wash on Amazon, Walmart, and Target. Prices may vary.

WHAT I THOUGHT
You all know that I'm a runner. I run every day and try to add strengthening exercises 3-4 times a week. So after a while, my clothes definitely stink - socks, shirts, pants... Yeah, not a good smell. My laundry detergent just simply masks the smelliness.


Febreze In-Wash actually eliminated the odors! After a particularly grueling day of working out, I knew I had to try it. I mean, they were my favorite work out clothes! I didn't want the odor to get worse. So I put in Febreze In-Wash with my detergent, and they came out smelling great! It almost made me want to put the clothes back on and go work out again just because they smelled so clean.

I also washed my sister's clothes, who is starting to go on my runs with me, and while she doesn't sweat as much as I do, her clothes smelled just as good.

We also have smokers in the family, and there is nothing worse than clothes smelling like smoke when you have to be somewhere nice. One quick wash and the smell is gone.

I think I'm in love... With Febreze In-Wash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.