Check us out on social media!

Like dark chocolate? You'll love #BouchardChocolate!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received FREE Bouchard Dark chocolate to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.



Studies have shown that dark chocolate has some health benefits. But it is also well known that dark chocolate is just down right tasty. If you want to experience dark chocolate at it's finest, Bouchard Belgian Chocolate is a must-try!

Since 1931, Bouchard Belgian Chocolate (located in Ghent, Belgium) has been passionate about making chocolate that tantalizes the taste buds. They use only high quality ingredients to create their dark chocolate. 

They have a new product coming out called Napolitains. Made with 72% cacao, this dark chocolate won't leave a bitter taste and it's a healthier alternative to milk or white chocolate. Be sure to check out your local Costco for Bouchard Belgian Chocolate's Napolitains!

BUY
You can purchase Napolitains at your local Costco. Prices may very.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I love chocolate, but that's nothing abnormal for women, right? Well, I also love dark chocolate. There's something addicting about the taste. So of course I got excited when I found out I would be trying Bouchard Belgium Chocolate's Napolitains! I mean, c'mon, it's authenic Belgian chocolate!

At first glance, the packaging is very nice. But I was more interested about what was inside the pretty package! 

At first glace, the bar is really small. My first thought was "There is no way I'm going to be able to get a good taste. It's so tiny!". I was wrong. Really wrong. With just one bite, I could instantly taste the nice 72% cacao used to make these Napolitains. It was sweet and not bitter at all, which can happen with some dark chocolate. It was so good, I had another piece (or two). It wasn't waxy or crumbly at all. Talk about high quality dark chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.