Check us out on social media!

Working out has gotten easier with #DinamiGear!

I was NOT compensated for this post nor did I receive the product.


I'm a runner, but sometimes I don't like carrying my little backpack. It's a pain trying to cram everything I think I'll need for my run into it. When I first heard about the Multi-Purpose Gym/Travel Duffle from Dinami, I knew I had to check it out.

It's pretty awesome! I consider it to be a must-have if you're like me, that carries everything you think you'll need (including the kitchen sink) for your work out.



It comes with easily detachable, yet secure, waterproof multi-compartment shower caddy, a large internal accessory pocket, and a deep shoe pocket that fits at least 2 pairs of shoes and one pair of sandals. It also has plenty of outside storage for keys, phone, and water bottles.


The bag also qualifies as carry-on size luggage, so if you're going from the gym to the airport, you're good to go!

You can purchase the Multi-Purpose Gym/Travel Duffle for $165. You can get $60 OFF at checkout with the code FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.