Oct 8, 2016

Working out has gotten easier with #DinamiGear!

I was NOT compensated for this post nor did I receive the product.


I'm a runner, but sometimes I don't like carrying my little backpack. It's a pain trying to cram everything I think I'll need for my run into it. When I first heard about the Multi-Purpose Gym/Travel Duffle from Dinami, I knew I had to check it out.

It's pretty awesome! I consider it to be a must-have if you're like me, that carries everything you think you'll need (including the kitchen sink) for your work out.



It comes with easily detachable, yet secure, waterproof multi-compartment shower caddy, a large internal accessory pocket, and a deep shoe pocket that fits at least 2 pairs of shoes and one pair of sandals. It also has plenty of outside storage for keys, phone, and water bottles.


The bag also qualifies as carry-on size luggage, so if you're going from the gym to the airport, you're good to go!

You can purchase the Multi-Purpose Gym/Travel Duffle for $165. You can get $60 OFF at checkout with the code FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.