Check us out on social media!

#IceChipsCandy are magic for the teeth! #SharkTank

I was not compensated for this post. I received FREE Ice Chips candy to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.

When it comes to candy, diabetics have a hard time finding something that won't impact their insulin levels. 

Ice Chips Candy is a great alternative for diabetics. Ice Chips Candy contains Xylitol, which is a natural occurring sweetener found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables. One teaspoons contains 40% less calories than sugar and is not utilized via the same insulin pathways as sugar. 

Ice Chips Candy also has great benefits! It is beneficial for the teeth, reduces tooth decay, reduces cavity causing bacteria, inhibits the growth of dental plague, stimulates, and does not impact insulin levels!

Created by two grannies in their garage in Washington, Ice Chips Candy became instant celebrities when they appeared on season 4 of Shark Tank! (Read their story.)

Ice Chips Candy is available in over 10 different flavors including Berry Mix, Cranberry, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, and Egg Nog.

Be sure to follow Ice Chips Candy on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase trays or use their Store Locator. Prices may vary.

WHAT I THOUGHT
My mother has diabetes, so finding candy that won't mess with her insulin levels is hard. So when I was asked to try out Ice Chips Candy, I knew I had to. Not only was I curious to find out what my mother thought, I was interested to try them out myself.

Ice Chips Candy Cinnamon

At first glance, they look like shards of candy. But one taste and you will definitely notice a difference. It doesn't have the super sweet taste normal candy does, no matter which flavor you pick. It has a light sweet taste where the flavor isn't overpowered by the sweetener. Plus the small pieces make it easy to get rid of the craving of candy without going overboard.

My mother loved them all, but her favorite was cinnamon. She was happy she could finally have candy that wouldn't mess with her levels.

One flavor, out of the six I got to try, was the Menthol Eucalyptus. I tend to get sick really easily as the seasons change, and luckily, this came at the perfect time. I ended up with a cold, with the stuffy nose and everything. 

A few pieces of Menthol Eucalyptus and I could breathe! The taste wasn't overpowering at all, and within seconds of having some, my nose cleared up. Yeah, I know! Awesome!

By the way, the Clove flavor is very good as well. I think that one might be my second favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.