WeightWatchers' SmartOnes® allow you to eat healthy without sacrificing taste! All of the SmartOnes® products (meals, breakfasts, snacks and desserts) follow the 6 Smart Eating Principles:
- Say Yes to Portion Control- Portion Control so you can eat the foods you love!
- Say Yes to Breakfast- Breakfast is crucial because it starts your day right & helps control hunger.
- Say Yes to Foods With Protein- Smart eating includes a variety of foods with protein.
- Say Yes to Whole Grains, Fruits, and Vegetables- Whole grains, fruits, and vegetables keep your fuller, longer.
- Say Yes to Smart Desserts and Snacks- Smart desserts and snacks can help you stay on track.
- Say Yes to Support and Knowledge- Support and knowledge are critical to making smart food choices.
If you're ever wandering down the frozen food aisle, wondering what to get, consider WeightWatchers SmartOnes®! They are delicious, healthy, and help you stay on track by eating smart!
I was able to try out Weight Watchers SmartOnes® for myself. I actually had Twin help me pick one out because she was going to help me try it out as well. I love Chinese food (I just hate the sodium!) so I decided upon Teriyaki Chicken With Vegetables. It looked so good on the box and coming out of the microwave!
At first, it was so hot, I really couldn't taste anything. I thought "This is bland!", but once my mouth-and the food- cooled down, it was delicious! It tasted like authentic teriyaki chicken, and the vegetables were so fresh and crisp. It had a bit of spice, which I think was from the spicy & sweet teriyaki sauce. The rice was pretty good. The chicken was moist and tender. I didn't want to share half, but I had already promised Twin I would. What did Twin think? After she finished eating it, she immediately said, "We're getting more next week.". I took that as she loved it just as much as I did.
It tasted like it should've been "bad" for you, but I know it was a great way to Eat Smart (minus a couple of FunSize Snickers earlier in the day) for dinner and it filled me up! I agree with Twin- we'll be getting more next week!
On a related note- I think it would be a great way for Mom to start eating better without, like I said, sacrificing taste!!
Coupon and links by our partner, Smart Ones.
Wanna try out WeightWatchers SmartOnes® for yourself? One(1) winner will receive a WeightWatchers SmartOnes® FREE product coupon!a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was NOT compensated for this review/giveaway. I received a FREE product coupon to try WeightWatchers SmartOnes®. All thoughts/opinions are my own.