Check us out on social media!

The Monday Blues!

It is official: I am not a fan of Mondays! Not only does it remind me that my weekend is over, it tells me that I have to wait another week until I get to smell the sweetness of Saturday.


Today started off as any normal Monday would go: Twin wakes me up so I can hand her the laptop back, I watch TV for about an hour, then fall back asleep. But this morning I couldn't go back to dreamland. Something was telling me to stay awake, even though my body (and mind) said something different. I heard Dad get into the car and leave for work. About halfway through my morning news, I heard him return. I went into the living room to find out that the serpentine belt on our 1996 Plymouth Voyager had come off- once again. Then a light bulb went off in my head! It happened again on Christmas Eve and it was raining. If I remember correctly, it was also raining as Dad left for work. As I did some research, I came to find out that it was a common problem with this kind of van, until they stopped making them.

But of course, all I pretty much know is how to change a tire, check the fluids, and call Dad if there is a major problem so it sounded like gibberish to me. So I am asking anyone I know if they could possibly explain it to me in layman's terms so it doesn't go over my head.

And as I said before, it's raining on top of that, just adding the gloominess of the day. Maybe I should just go back to bed and hide from Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the Alexa blog hop. I wrote a review on Alexa for you and hope you have time to do the same.
    http://www.made-only-in-usa.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.