Jan 9, 2012

The Monday Blues!

It is official: I am not a fan of Mondays! Not only does it remind me that my weekend is over, it tells me that I have to wait another week until I get to smell the sweetness of Saturday.


Today started off as any normal Monday would go: Twin wakes me up so I can hand her the laptop back, I watch TV for about an hour, then fall back asleep. But this morning I couldn't go back to dreamland. Something was telling me to stay awake, even though my body (and mind) said something different. I heard Dad get into the car and leave for work. About halfway through my morning news, I heard him return. I went into the living room to find out that the serpentine belt on our 1996 Plymouth Voyager had come off- once again. Then a light bulb went off in my head! It happened again on Christmas Eve and it was raining. If I remember correctly, it was also raining as Dad left for work. As I did some research, I came to find out that it was a common problem with this kind of van, until they stopped making them.

But of course, all I pretty much know is how to change a tire, check the fluids, and call Dad if there is a major problem so it sounded like gibberish to me. So I am asking anyone I know if they could possibly explain it to me in layman's terms so it doesn't go over my head.

And as I said before, it's raining on top of that, just adding the gloominess of the day. Maybe I should just go back to bed and hide from Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the Alexa blog hop. I wrote a review on Alexa for you and hope you have time to do the same.
    http://www.made-only-in-usa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.