Sep 1, 2016

Hey, It's Okay!

On this week's HIO, you are in for a treat! I actually reveal a dorky side of myself I don't really reveal others, except those close to me. (And it may include a few movie references but that's nothing new!)

It's okay...

 ...feel creeped out by trying to unhook a fish while fishing. (Still can't handle it.)


...play Robin and the 7 Hoods so loud that the person you're on the phone with can hear every word. (The boyfriend sang along with the song Mr. Booze and I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe!)


...feel annoyed when you see someone has read your text, email, or message and hasn't replied. (That's something I need to work on.)


...dance down the street while walking  because you're favorite song came on your Bluetooth headset. (I am not ashamed that I danced to Don't Stop The Music from Pitch Perfect.)


...to wish you could use The Force to bring the remote to you when you don't feel like getting up. (Seriously, I feel like this more often than I'd like to admit.)


What is totally fine with you this week? Spilled milk on the cat? In-laws constantly asking for new pictures? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.