Check us out on social media!

Hey, It's Okay!

On this week's HIO, you are in for a treat! I actually reveal a dorky side of myself I don't really reveal others, except those close to me. (And it may include a few movie references but that's nothing new!)

It's okay...

 ...feel creeped out by trying to unhook a fish while fishing. (Still can't handle it.)


...play Robin and the 7 Hoods so loud that the person you're on the phone with can hear every word. (A friend sang along with the song Mr. Booze and I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe!)


...feel annoyed when you see someone has read your text, email, or message and hasn't replied. (That's something I need to work on.)


...dance down the street while walking  because you're favorite song came on your Bluetooth headset. (I am not ashamed that I danced to Don't Stop The Music from Pitch Perfect.)


...to wish you could use The Force to bring the remote to you when you don't feel like getting up. (Seriously, I feel like this more often than I'd like to admit.)


What is totally fine with you this week? Spilled milk on the cat? In-laws constantly asking for new pictures? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.