Check us out on social media!

Football Snacking w/ #Chobani Meze Dips!

I was NOT compensated for this post. All thoughts/opinions are my own. 

It's officially fall (even if it doesn't feel like it), and that means football! The pigskin and players are hitting the field, and fans everywhere are snacking. The most eaten snack during football games? Chips and dip.

As a runner and someone who is working hard to continue losing weight but loves the heck out of football, chips and dip are my kryptonite. Tortilla chips and guacamole are my favorite, though I won't completely say no to bread and cheese dip.

So this fall, when I watch a football game, I decided to snack a little healthier. I won't completely swap my tortilla chips because after all, in Texas, tortilla chips are a MUST for game snacking. But if I don't feel like I want tortilla chips but crave that crunchy salty taste, I will swap them out for carrots. I have already started using celery, tomatoes, and cucumber slices for my dips.



If you're looking for a little healthier snack idea for chips and dip, switch out chips, breadsticks, bread, and other not-so-healthy snackables for fruit and vegetables. Believe it or not, green beans (the long kind, not the canned kind) are a WONDERFUL back up for those who want that crunch and salty taste.

For those who want to replace the salty unhealthy dips, a great healthier alternative to regular dips is Chobani Meze Dips! Made with Greek Yogurt, real vegetables, and only natural ingredients, Chobani Meze Dips have 80% less fat and 65% fewer calories than the leading hummus. I love hummus, but with 80% less fat, you bet I would choose Chobani Meze Dips in a second!

Plus with flavors like Roasted Red Pepper, Three Pepper Salsa, Chili Lime, and Smoked Onion & Parmesan, it might just replace my guacamole. Okay, it won't but you have to admit, they sound good.

You can still eat healthy and have your football snacks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.