Aug 19, 2016

Hey, It's Okay!

Last time on "Hey, It's Okay", we talked about movies, laundry, and total geekiness. This time, we're still going to go a bit geeky but not totally.

What is perfectly a-ok with me this time?

It's okay...

... To hurt your wrist going to play Pokemon Go. (I was walking onto a curb when part of it crumbled under my foot, and to keep myself from completely falling to the ground, I put out my right hand. Well, it may not be 100% okay to hurt yourself, but my wrist is okay, if that counts.)


... To get excited when a t-shirt you've been expecting comes in, and you put it on the minute you have it in your hands.


... To get feel happy when you get a new phone just because someone cared enough to buy you one when your current one was on its last legs.


... To be tired of rain after 3 days straight.


... To go fishing late at night after already putting on your jammies. (When my boyfriend said he was going fishing at 11pm and I jokingly told him to take me, he said sure and you better believe I changed so I could go!)

What's not bothering you this week that normally would?

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, sorry about your wrist!

    Nice shirt!!

    We've had a lot of rain too :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.