Check us out on social media!

Fun Geeky End Of Summer Outfit Ideas!


It is almost the end of summer, and I don't know about you, I am getting tired of wearing light-colored clothing and bland socks. I'm ready to spice up my wardrobe, but geeky-style!

It is no secret that I am a huge geek and nerd. I also like my wardrobe to be as bright as my personality.

T-Shirts
If you're really into geek humor, NeatoShop is a great place to go for shirts that not only feature your favorite geeky thing, there's always a funny spin on it! If you love both Doctor Who and Despicable Me, you might get a kick out of their Doctor Gru tee. (It is on my "must buy" list!)

BustedTees is another wonderful website to get humorous geeky t-shirts. What's different about BustedTees is that these are more parodies of our favorite shows, movies, and references.

BustedTees - Two Suns of Fun - $20

Other great places to find the geekiest of geeky tees are TeeTurtle (which gamers will love), and TeeFury. (TeeFury is more random geeky than the others.)

TeeTurle - Pew Pew Panda - starts at $20

Accessories
In the summer, I tend to wear either black or white socks because I'm moving around so much, the last thing I want to do is ruin a good pair of fun socks.

Sock Dreams - Star Wars Chewie Midcalf - $20
If you love crazy socks that match the shows, movies, and things you love, you have to check out Sock Dreams! They have socks for those that love space (like I do), Star Wars, Beavis & Butthead, superheroes, and much more! They have funky socks available in anklet, footies, knee highs, and even toe socks.


If you're not really into the geeky socks but want something a little more colorful, Happy Socks offers plenty of that. My favorite pair of socks from the Women's section The Lucky Sock. At $12 (which seems to the general price for a lot of their socks), that's not a bad price at all!

I couldn't find any overly-geeky hats or scarves (unless you want to spend over $30 for a simple scarf on ThinkGeek), but I imagine that anything geeky you have that you enjoy wearing would be perfect!

What is your favorite geeky thing to wear? I have a Star Wars t-shirt my sister got me for Christmas a few years ago, and I still love to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.