Aug 8, 2016

Fun Geeky End Of Summer Outfit Ideas!


It is almost the end of summer, and I don't know about you, I am getting tired of wearing light-colored clothing and bland socks. I'm ready to spice up my wardrobe, but geeky-style!

It is no secret that I am a huge geek and nerd. I also like my wardrobe to be as bright as my personality.

T-Shirts
If you're really into geek humor, NeatoShop is a great place to go for shirts that not only feature your favorite geeky thing, there's always a funny spin on it! If you love both Doctor Who and Despicable Me, you might get a kick out of their Doctor Gru tee. (It is on my "must buy" list!)

BustedTees is another wonderful website to get humorous geeky t-shirts. What's different about BustedTees is that these are more parodies of our favorite shows, movies, and references.

BustedTees - Two Suns of Fun - $20

Other great places to find the geekiest of geeky tees are TeeTurtle (which gamers will love), and TeeFury. (TeeFury is more random geeky than the others.)

TeeTurle - Pew Pew Panda - starts at $20

Accessories
In the summer, I tend to wear either black or white socks because I'm moving around so much, the last thing I want to do is ruin a good pair of fun socks.

Sock Dreams - Star Wars Chewie Midcalf - $20
If you love crazy socks that match the shows, movies, and things you love, you have to check out Sock Dreams! They have socks for those that love space (like I do), Star Wars, Beavis & Butthead, superheroes, and much more! They have funky socks available in anklet, footies, knee highs, and even toe socks.


If you're not really into the geeky socks but want something a little more colorful, Happy Socks offers plenty of that. My favorite pair of socks from the Women's section The Lucky Sock. At $12 (which seems to the general price for a lot of their socks), that's not a bad price at all!

I couldn't find any overly-geeky hats or scarves (unless you want to spend over $30 for a simple scarf on ThinkGeek), but I imagine that anything geeky you have that you enjoy wearing would be perfect!

What is your favorite geeky thing to wear? I have a Star Wars t-shirt my sister got me for Christmas a few years ago, and I still love to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.