It's almost Easter Sunday, and families all over will be having rolls or biscuits with their Easter dinner. Don't get me wrong - rolls with any dinner are delicious. But sometimes I want something with a little more... zing to it.
As a lover of Jarlsberg Cheese, I knew I wanted to use some for Easter. I decided that I wanted to incorporate my favorite of crescent rolls and Jarlsberg cheese.
(Be sure to follow Jarlsberg on Facebook and Twitter!)
Use their store locator to find a retailer near you.
Jarlsberg Swiss Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 canister of crescent rolls
- Jarlsberg Swiss Cheese Lite slices (If you can't find it at your local cheese store, wedge will work too.)
- Cut Jarlsberg Swiss Cheese Lite slices in half and set aside.
- Pop open crescent roll canister and divide dough like you normally would.
- Fold sliced cheese halves into fourths.
- If you can only find the wedges, cut it up into quarter to half-dollar sized pieces.
- Stuff cheese into dough and roll into crescent shape. (If you can't, blobs work just as well. It'll still taste good!)
- Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted and delicious.
These would also make dynamite appetizers!
What's your favorite Easter dish?