Mar 22, 2016

2 FREE Easter Printables

Easter is coming up very soon, and if you're anything like me, you like to spruce up the home with cute Easter-y stuff. (I know "Easter-y" isn't a real word, but it works for me!)

So I created 2 different printables - one with a Christian theme and one that is religion-friendly. Both are 5x7 but can be resized to fit whatever your needs are.

HOPPY EASTER
free Easter printable
Click here to view & download the Hoppy Easter printable.

HE HAS RISEN
free Easter printable
Click here to view & download the He Has Risen printable.

Which one do you like best?

If you don't get to stop by before Sunday, Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I hope they have news ones for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.