Check us out on social media!

Heartfelt Apologies...

I bet you're all a bit surprised to hear from me after so many months of not posting anything. I know I left things unfinished, not a whisper of reviews, or an anxiety post. I know I don't anyone an explanation, but I feel that you all need to know what happened.

In July, Mom was hospitalized again for severe cellulitis, and that's when we found out she was diabetic as well, which was probably causing her to get cellulitis often. After we had her home, we had to rearrange our budget to fit her medications and doctor visits. Unfortunately, that also left us with the choice of choosing between having food, or having internet and cable. Since money was already tight, we decided that having food was more important but we worked hard trying to find ways to come up with the money to keep our internet and cable.

It just wasn't meant to be, because a day after the due date, our internet and cable was cut off. Believe me when I say that it left me with terrible anxiety because I knew I was letting everyone down. I missed bringing you updates on my sister's anxiety, reviews, giveaways, and all the goodies that came with Edge of Insanity.

Luckily, about a week ago, we found out we could use a hotspot (that is generally used for mobile devices) for wifi, So we bought one yesterday (Wednesday, November 25th), and we were thrilled that we were connected to the internet again! However, because it uses gigabytes for everything you do, we knew that we had limit our time online. I plan to resurrect Edge of Insanity from the dust, but posting may be limited a little bit until we get back to having regular wifi.

I do want to apologize to my readers, followers, and everyone I have worked with for leaving you all in the cold. It was beyond my control, and I feel terrible I had left you all. I hope you will allow me to enter your lives again and I plan to work as hard as I can to bring everything back to normal.

-Angela

1 comment:

  1. Please, don't apologize! Take care of mom, amd yourself! We'll be waiting once you get your regular internet back, we are faithful fans. (((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.