Summer is in full swing, so let Kraft help you plan the perfect celebration with the “Fire Up the Grill” cookbook! In this cookbook, you’ll find delicious recipes and tips for your picnics, cook-offs, parties and more to make this summer the most memorable one yet! Click the image to download the free Kraft “Fire Up the Grill” cookbook and find more amazing recipes!
Coconut Sopapilla Cheesecake
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 25-30 min.
Total time: 45 min.
Yield: 16 servings
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 1/2 pkg (8 oz each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Baker's Angel Flake Coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted Baker's Angel Flake Coconut
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325*F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and lay them flat on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, coconut, and vanilla with a mixer until smooth. Spread mixture over the bottom layer of crescent rolls.
- Layer the second package of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture. Melt the stick of butter and pour it over the top layer of rolls. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the top. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste.
- Bake at 325*F for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining toasted coconut.
I've downloaded the Fire Up the Grill cookbook and all the recipes look amazing! I can't wait to try the Cheesy Hot Dog Crescents. Yum!