Check us out on social media!

4 Fun Snowflake Crafts for Kids!


It's almost wintertime! Though, I am sure it sure feels like winter in a lot of places. It is also the time to start making those awesome-looking snowflake crafts! This is great for places that either get a ton of snow (and love it), or those that don't get any snow (and want to create their own).

These are geared towards children (though some adult supervision may be required) but I think adults will have fun with them as well.

1. Frosted Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes from By Stephanie Lynn.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Snowflakes from Muffin Top Mom.
3. Glitter Snowflakes from First Palette. (By the way, we did something similar like this one year and they were gorgeous!)
4. Macaroni Snowflakes from Katy Elliot.

We don't get much snow in my part of Texas so to create a winter wonderland, we always try to do some sort of snowflakes. Last year, we did Star Wars snowflakes! I wonder if there are Doctor Who snowflake templates around.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is perfect. The kids will have such fun making these snowflakes. My favorite is the Glitter Snowflakes from First Palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Macaroni Snowflakes are so neat. Thanks.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great craft ideas and super cute too! I would love to try these with my nephews. I think they would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.