Oct 14, 2014

2014 Texas Fall Fashion Idea

Texas Fall 2014

As I get to ready to stock up my wardrobe for Fall this year, I decided to try something new - what I think a Texas woman (like me!) would wear in the Fall. Instead of doing just a sweatshirt and jeans, I needed something that I could wear on a night out or when I'm spending the day doing errands.

Now, the reddish-sweater and orangeish boots are actually slated to be 2 of Fall's biggest colors - sangria and cognac. The bag is something I see a lot of in Texas, and every Texas woman needs a light jacket on those extra chilly or wet nights. The pants are bootcut just because that is what I prefer. 

P.S. If anyone is interested in buying anything from the idea, you can find the list here.

So what would you change? What do you like about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.