Check us out on social media!

2014 Texas Fall Fashion Idea

Texas Fall 2014

As I get to ready to stock up my wardrobe for Fall this year, I decided to try something new - what I think a Texas woman (like me!) would wear in the Fall. Instead of doing just a sweatshirt and jeans, I needed something that I could wear on a night out or when I'm spending the day doing errands.

Now, the reddish-sweater and orangeish boots are actually slated to be 2 of Fall's biggest colors - sangria and cognac. The bag is something I see a lot of in Texas, and every Texas woman needs a light jacket on those extra chilly or wet nights. The pants are bootcut just because that is what I prefer. 

P.S. If anyone is interested in buying anything from the idea, you can find the list here.

So what would you change? What do you like about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.