Check us out on social media!

Love bread? Canyon Bakehouse is #glutenfree!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received FREE products to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.

Our family loves bread, but some of us have to eat gluten-free bread in order to enjoy a nice cheese sandwich or toast. It isn't easy finding gluten free bread without giving up taste.

That is when I came across Canyon Bakehouse. They offer delicious gluten free breads that will fit any need. They have sandwich bread, focaccia, buns, and muffins. Their sandwich breads run the gamut from 7 Grain all the way to Deli Rye Style (just without the rye). Their buns include hamburger and hot dog.
Cinnamon Raisin gluten free bread
Cinnamon Raisin
The best part of their breads is that they are 100% whole grain and all natural. They use natural ingredients like organic agave syrup as a sweetener and extra virgin olive oil!

You can find Canyon Bakehouse on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

BUY
You can purchase their products from their website or use their store locator.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia gluten free bread
Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia
As I said before, our family needs gluten free bread without sacrificing taste. We have come across a lot of brands in the past that were gluten free but didn't taste all that good. So I was a little apprehensive about Canyon Bakehouse. What was I so worried about?! Their bread is absolutely yummy! I got to try:

7 Grain - GREAT for sandwiches and grilled cheese. I even ate a piece by itself and you can taste the grains and maybe a little bit of sweetness.
Cinnamon Raisin - This makes for a delicious breakfast. For a few mornings, I ate some pieces by themselves, or with strawberry jam. It has plenty of raisins with just a smidgen of cinnamon with sesame seeds on the crust. I prefer this one just as it is!
Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia - I will be honest. Until now, I have never heard of focaccia.  But it was delicious! It is topped with herbs and was savory to the taste. I love rosemary and thyme so the both of them together make for delicious bread. I did, however, find it a little dry. Maybe that's how focaccia is make. Like I said, I had never heard of it.
gluten free hamburger buns from Canyon Bakehouse
Hamburger bun
Hamburger buns - I have been trying to watch how much grease I have because of my GERD. So we decided to have chicken sandwiches instead. Wow! They were much different from gluten hamburger buns but made the chicken sandwich taste much better. Ours didn't have sesame seeds on top, but that is a-okay. It was scrumptious nonetheless.

Verdict? Delightful gluten free bread fit for a king... or a family of four. We still have some focaccia left so we might make some appetizers. Now I just need to find a recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.