Check us out on social media!

I May Have To Say Goodbye...

This is probably one of the hardest posts I will ever have to write. I never thought our lives would come to this, but I may have to say goodbye to Edge of Insanity and all of my precious readers.

Why?

You know I hate to talk about personal details, but I would hate to leave everyone wondering why I said goodbye without an explanation.

Earlier this morning, we received a letter from our landlord. Because we owe back rent and are struggling to pay current rent, they have decided that they want us out in 30 days. We have tried explaining that we are doing everything we can, but it wasn't enough for them.

Because of this, I can no longer keeping Edge of Insanity running. I will take the next few weeks to tie up any loose ends, and officially close the blog when I can.

I am sorry.

Thank you for being there since 2011. I will miss everyone.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry. Hope everything will work out for you and your family.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck much blessings you will be missed xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.