Everyone knows the Big Game is not just about the athletic competition, it’s also about the food. So if you’re looking to score big points with friends and family at your Big Game Party, try French’s® new Jalapeno Popper Dip. Requiring only five simple ingredients, including 100% natural French’s Mustard and fresh jalapenos, flavor fans give French’s Jalapeno Popper Dip high scores for both taste and convenience. With every spirited bite, it’s easy to see why this is a must-have recipe for any game day menu.
In addition to recipe ideas, French’s® is also offering some game day activity for the non-football fans at your party. The company will be rolling out “The Other Big Game,” a trivia game that engages non-sports fans with the broadcast on air. To play the game, go to French’s® Facebook page and click on The Other Big Game logo and do the following:
1. Click on “options” below. Download, then print and distribute to party guests.
2. Have everyone fill it out the game card before the game starts.
3. Reward the winner handsomely.
If you are not sure of an answer, you can go to French’s® Facebook page for the official results after the game.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Prep time: 10 mins.Yield: 3 cups
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced or 1 can (4 oz.) diced jalapenos, drained
- 2 tbsp. Panko bread crumbs, toasted (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over dip just before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tips: For a hot dip, turn into 1-quart ovenproof dish; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until hot.
What other delicious appetizers do you plan to serve for the Super Bowl?