Jan 20, 2014

Today's FREE Kindle eBook: Sally's Silly Hair Day

Get Sally's Silly Hair Day by Mark Smith for FREE on Amazon

Description
Sally's Silly Hair Day is a silly rhyming picture book for girls age 3-9, but the kid in all of us will laugh and giggle right along with our children. 

“What if I was a princess with hair that was shiny and bright? 
My hair would be full of jewels that sparkle with delight.” 

“What would my hair look like if I lived in the sky? 
It would be white fluffy clouds, and I would float right by.” 

What other types of silly hair does Sally think of? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.