Check us out on social media!

Valentine's Day- not just for couples!

In my post 10 Things You Don't Know About Me, I mentioned that I was single. Some women who are single rarely celebrate Valentine's Day just for that one fact. Does it bother me that I'm single at Valentine's Day? Not really. Has it ever bothered me before? Absolutely. I used to think that there was no point in celebrating Valentine's Day unless you had someone. I've only received one Valentine's Day gift from a boyfriend before, and that was YEARS ago. But for the past couple of years, I have been giving Mom and Twin gifts and cards at Valentine's Day because I realize that Valentine's Day isn't just for couples- they are for showing your loved ones how you feel!

This year was no different. Due to a tight budget, I could only get them a card, but both cards were personalized with heartfelt thoughts and cute animals. So as couples all over the world get flowers and teddy bears, I am satisfied with my cards and gifts from my loved ones.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.