- I am single. I don't have a boyfriend or a husband. After taking a few years off to figure out what I wanted in life, I am now settled and ready to resume relationships.
- I am terribly shy. I rarely ask strangers for help (even in a store) because I don't want to sound like an idiot.
- I am only 2 minutes older than my twin sister.
- I actually know about photography. You wouldn't know it by the pictures I take, but I don't have a digital SLR, though I would love to own one!
- I absolutely love music! I have a song from 1932 and every decade after that, leading all the way to 2013 on my iPod.
- I'm kind of a geek. I find science, space, and history fascinating. I mostly love earth science and Egyptian history.
- I love to meditate. When I am really stressed, I meditate so I can find possible solutions for the problem.
- I'm naturally unfunny. I can come up with good zingers, but when it comes to actually being funny, I fail in that department. My sister is better at being funny than I am.
- I'm an avid reader. Depending on how I'm feeling, I can read at least 3 books in one month- more if I love the books. I once read 40 books in a year.
- I love nail polish. I have at least 20 bottles of nail polish and my nails are always painted.
Now I'm going to let you do the asking: You can ask a question about me, saving money, or even finding deals online! After a week, I'll answer your questions in a post!
So ask away!