Feb 10, 2013

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

At the beginning of this year, I vowed to let you all  get to know me (and my life) a little more better. But if you read my blog, you'll think, "I still don't know a thing about this woman!". And for this, I apologize. I still don't know that fine line of not enough or too much information, ya know? But I figured it wouldn't cause too much harm if I let ya know at least 10 things about me!
  1. I am single. I don't have a boyfriend or a husband. After taking a few years off to figure out what I wanted in life, I am now settled and ready to resume relationships.
  2. I am terribly shy. I rarely ask strangers for help (even in a store) because I don't want to sound like an idiot.
  3. I am only 2 minutes older than my twin sister.
  4. I actually know about photography. You wouldn't know it by the pictures I take, but I don't have a digital SLR, though I would love to own one!
  5. I absolutely love music! I have a song from 1932 and every decade after that, leading all the way to 2013 on my iPod. 
  6. I'm kind of a geek. I find science, space, and history fascinating. I mostly love earth science and Egyptian history.
  7. I love to meditate. When I am really stressed, I meditate so I can find possible solutions for the problem. 
  8. I'm naturally unfunny. I can come up with good zingers, but when it comes to actually being funny, I fail in that department. My sister is better at being funny than I am.
  9. I'm an avid reader. Depending on how I'm feeling, I can read at least 3 books in one month- more if I love the books. I once read 40 books in a year. 
  10. I love nail polish. I have at least 20 bottles of nail polish and my nails are always painted. 
Now I'm going to let you do the asking: You can ask a question about me, saving money, or even finding deals online! After a week, I'll answer your questions in a post!

So ask away!


3 comments:

  1. No questions, but I *love* ancient history right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have twin sisters. They are 34 minutes apart though. I also have twin nieces and they are 8 minutes apart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.