Check us out on social media!

Coupon Jackpot!

As I've said in previous posts, we are going to starting using coupons a little more this year. Even though Twin is a newbie like me, she tends to find all the good coupons! (Mental note: Steal Twin's coupon secret. Just kidding!)

Yesterday when I went to the get the mail, I noticed that it was stuffed with tons of white envelopes. I thought they were either her coupons from MyCokeRewards or candy coupons that she is expecting. They were actually coupons for items we use everyday. And much to my surprise, it was about $15 worth of coupons!

Now I know why using coupons is exciting! The next step would be to get a coupon organizer. Are there any coupon organizers that are easy to use for new couponers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.