Feb 7, 2017

Weigh In Week 1

This year, I decided to start a weekly weigh in series, to show the progression of not only my running, my journey to losing weight.

Let's go back to November. I weighed myself one morning, and noticed I weighed 275 pounds. At one point at the end of 2015, I easily weighed over 300, probably close to 350 or 375. I knew I had to make a change.

Back in July weighing in at 300
I knew I was tired of being overweight and unhealthy, so that's why I started running.

You'll notice that I don't have any full-length before photos. I was so insecure about my weight, I made sure I didn't appear full-length in any pictures.

Goal weight: 210lbs
Current weight as of February 2nd: 245lbs

Next weigh in: February 9th or 10th

Did you have any new years goals to lose weight this year? How are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.