Check us out on social media!

What Mother's Day Means to Me


Today is Mother's Day - where Moms - and those who are like our moms- everywhere are being celebrated.

My mom is my best friend (along with my twin sister). She is my rock. She keeps me grounded, and safe. She calms me when I'm upset or just need someone to talk to. She may have not had a great life, but she didn't play the victim. She rose above her circumstances and because the strong woman I know today.

Why is Mother's Day special to me?

Even though I show how much I love her each and every day, it gives me the chance to give her things I wouldn't normally do. It allows me to show her what a independent woman she raised, and how much I appreciate everything she has ever done for me. She is my role model, and I hope to be as strong as she is.

If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have the drive to chase my dreams. Without her, I wouldn't be where I am today. Because of her, I am able to say, "I am loved.".

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

(And Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely women as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.