We've seen chalk labels every where, but mostly on glass canisters, where you can clearly see what is inside.
But did you know that Kanvas Labels chalk labels are one of the best brands, and can be used practically anywhere? Hard to believe, I know! They are reusable, since you just use chalk to write what you need and erase when it's time to start again. They are water-proof for accidents, and provide endless possibilities.
We got the chance to try them out, and we came up with some pretty cool ideas! (Though we didn't do all of them, we just came up with some of these great ideas.)
- Recycled canisters that aren't clear, but you need to know what's inside!
- On planters, especially herbs/small plants.
- DIY chalkboard calendars.
- Labels for notebooks or storage bins.
- Desk accessories, like the in/out trays.
- Boxes you've hid for holiday gifts (like Mother's Day, Christmas, birthdays, etc.)
- Personalizing family members' stuff.
So what exactly did we use ours for? Seedling starting planters, mostly! Did the labels do the job? Absolutely! The smooth surface was easy to write on, and easy to erase. They come in packs of 48 (and 4 different styles) so we will never run out of ideas, especially since they can be reused.
Organization isn't easy for some people (like me), but Kanvas Labels chalk labels can make it seem like it is! You can purchase them on Amazon for only $7.99 - a steal!