Check us out on social media!

Feel the love of #MikeandIke #PassionMix!



When you think of Valentine's Day, you think of chocolate and teddy bears. But did you know that Mike and Ike's Passion Mix and Hot Tamales make great Valentine's Day candy ideas? It's true!

Mike and Ike's Passion Mix is a bundle of delicious fruity flavors like Paradise Punch, Strawberry, Grape, and Cherry. It comes in a 520z box with a To/From label so all you have to do is write down the names and gift it to the special someone!

Feeling the love even more? Hot Tamales has a new look - just for Valentine's! The candy features the classic cinnamon flavor, but has a new box look with giving in mind. With the word "Hottie" and a To/From label, it is ready to be given to that spicy flame in your life!

You can buy Mike and Ike Passion Mix and the new Valentine's Day Hot Tamales box wherever Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales products are sold. Prices may vary, depending on your region.

Be sure to follow Mike and Ike Facebook and Twitter!
on

WHAT I THOUGHT
I love me some Mike and Ike candy, but I think my favorite is probably their Passion Mix. It is a delicious mix of fruity flavor that just creates a symphony in your mouth! Okay, that is maybe an exaggeration. Alright, alright - it is an exaggeration but it was so good. The Paradise Punch flavor went really well with the strawberry, cherry, and grape flavors. Now, I've never really cared for anything grape-flavored, even grape juice. But the grape flavors wasn't overpowering or overbearing, which made me happy!

The "Hottie" Hot Tamales candy tasted just like you would expect - a spicy cinnamon bite that is addicting. I just don't suggest eating several at one time. It tends to get a little hot! Though I must say that Twin, who doesn't care for Hot Tamales, seemed to really liked them this time. 

I was going to try and save the Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales candies so I could chop them up and put them in a cookie dough, but they didn't last. I might have to buy more!

By the way, does anyone know of a place that sells heart-shaped cookie cutters cheap?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.