Nov 1, 2014

How #RoadkillTShirts Made My Day!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received a FREE item to facilitate this review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.
When it comes to giving out gifts during the holidays, nothing is more fun than giving that someone special a gift that fits their personality!

I love a good t-shirt, and it makes me feel special during Christmas when someone gives me a t-shirt that fits my style and personality like a glove. Believe it or not, Roadkill T-Shirts have t-shirts to fit EVERY personality!

They have plenty of categories to fit your mood, including funny t-shirts, movie t-shirts, hilarious t-shirts, and the ever fight-inducing political t-shirts. You can find plenty of offensive and non-offensive t-shirt for someone on your holiday list.

I am a huge geek so I just love their Star Wars-themed t-shirts under their movie section, like their Wookie of the Year t-shirt. They even have a couple of Yoda and zombie t-shirts I might have to add to my Christmas wishlist.

For the kids who want to have a fun t-shirt as well, they do have a section just for the kiddoes. I will warn you- some of them may not be appropriate for little ones. Most of them seem to be for tweens and teens. But the If You're Happy T-shirt is family friendly - even I love it!


They also have a special deal that you can get 6 t-shirts for the price of 3! When you buy 3 t-shirts, you get 3 more FREE or when you buy 3 t-shirts, you can get 6 FREE! Be sure to read the details before you buy for more information.

You can follow Roadkill T-Shirts on Facebook.

BUY
You can purchase the Cobra Kai - All Valley Karate T-Shirt starting at $19.99

WHAT I THOUGHT
NOTE: The t-shirt isn't purple. It's royal blue but my camera had trouble picking the color up in the light for some reason.

When I found out that I would be receiving a random (but non-offensive) t-shirt from Roadkill T-Shirts, I was a little nervous. Would it fit my personality? Not only am I a huge geek, but I also love The Karate Kid, which is 30 years old this year (as will I be in December).  I cannot tell you how excited I was when I got this Cobra Kai t-shirt!!! The minute I saw Cobra Kai, I knew immediately where it was from. I even put it on right then and there, a little more than happy to try it out.

It fit perfectly. It was soft, and stretched in the perfect spot when I need a little wiggle room. The sleeves were about where they should be. I was even surprised that the length of the shirt was longer than other t-shirts I've tried before that were similar. 

Oh, and the screen print is very high quality. It's shiny, and doesn't rip or tear at all. I don't plan on sharing it with anyone. This is now my t-shirt. 

There's another t-shirt I've had my eye on for a while that I might have to eventually get or ask to be put into my stocking. 




2 comments:

  1. The slogans on these shirts are so funny. I have a house full of boys; they's love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a terrific deal, buy 3 get 3 free. I will have to check out the site. Everyone loves t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.