Saturday, January 31, 2015

MAJOR Swagbucks news!


I know we haven't posted about Swagbucks in a long time. The short answer is that after the holidays, I had Swagbucks burn-out and couldn't even think about visiting them for a few weeks.

Now that I have have recovered from the burn-out, I have some big Swagbucks news about the Rewards Store!

Remember when you had to save up 2500 Swag Bucks just to get a $25 gift card? Oh man, that took forever! Twin always seemed to rack up more Swag Bucks than I could, and she always made it to - or even exceeded - 2500. Talk about sibling jealousy!

Anyways, you no longer have to wait until you reach 2500 Swag Bucks to get a $25 gift card. Starting March 2nd, you will be able to redeem 2,200 Swag Bucks for one(1) $25 gift card of your choice once a month! (This doesn't include Paypal or gas cards. Sorry.)

They are also offering a $3 Amazon gift card for only 300 Swag Bucks! They have also upped the price of the $5 Amazon card from 450 to 500 Swag Bucks. It's kind of a bummer because I kind of relied on those Amazon gift cards last Christmas when I didn't have 500 but really needed that extra $5. But then again, it would be cheaper to get two $3 Amazon gift cards and end up with an extra $1!

With all of this great news, I feel a shopping spree coming on!

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, sign up now! (It well worth it - trust me!)

By the way, how often do you use Swagbucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.