Jan 22, 2015

Give the gift of Minted for Valentine's Day!


Valentine's Day might be 22 days away, but it's never too early to start planning - especially if you set a budget for Valentine's Day. Right now thru Monday (1/26), save 20% off foil-pressed Valentine's Day cards, foil-pressed Classroom Valentine's Day cards, and foil-pressed art! 

Minted also has plenty of other Valentine's Day cards and gifts if you don't want foil-pressed! I have to say, that I still wish I was in school so I can hand out these Cupid Classroom Valentine's Day Cards! They are so cute!


If you want to give a gift that is really special, the Water Color Heart print would really make that special someone feel, well, special! You just use your favorite picture - and you have it framed or unframed. You can even decide which colors you want - you have 4 to choose from including Rose, Stone, Peach, and Mint. I wish I was in a relationship just so I could get this - it's so pretty!

If you're not into the lovey-dovey gifts, you can create your own calendars or stationery for just about anyone - your favorite teacher, friend, or blogger. :)

Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just about teddy bears, roses, or chocolate (though those are all great gifts!). You can create something a little more personal and Minted is a great place to start!

Now if I could convince someone to get me the Texas Map Filled foil-stamped print - I must have!

2 comments:

  1. I love Minted!!! There is so much cute stuff, unique stuff, just have to have stuff to pick from...as a matter of fact I think I need to shop now that you mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Water Color Heart print. It's very elegant and nice. That picture is perfect for it too. I love personalized gifts a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.