Dec 31, 2014

My Hopes for 2015!

It is New Year's Eve, and what a year 2014 has been! It wasn't a good year by any means - we faced eviction (and was thankfully able to stay in our home), lost our car,plenty of hospital visits, and I faced some personal issues. But my family was able to persevere and come out on top. In that time, we found our faith again, which has really made a difference in the way I handle things.

I always say that the new year will be the best year I can possibly have. Well, we all know that never works out the way we hope or plan. Things get thrown in that can completely throw you for a loop.

So, instead of hoping that 2015 is "the best year I can possibly have", I have decided to make 2015 the year I work on myself. I still plan to lose a lot of weight (which I am currently working on), enroll into college, start dating, and see where I can take Edge of Insanity. In fact, I have a lot of ideas for Edge of Insanity in 2015 that might surprise a few people. But those announcements will come in the next few days.

But I can honestly say that I have learned more from this year than I have previously. It has allowed me to grow more as a person and towards the person I want to become.

I know 2015 is going to be an amazing year - not only for me, but my family as well.

Let's make 2015 the year we will never forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.