Check us out on social media!

Get healthy skin by #Beautiful!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Trusted Health Products to facilitate this review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.

When your skin looks healthy, you feel better about yourself. You're able to put your best face forward (pun intended). We usually reach for the nearest facial product that promises rejuvenation, but they are frequently filled with harsh chemicals that can do more harm than good.

Trusted Health has come out with Beautiful (for women) and The Man (for men) - the world's first "skin supplement". It actually feeds your skin what it needs in order for your skin to be healthy. It cleanses the pores of dirt, bacteria, and excess oils using 100& pure botanical oils like almond, evening primrose, and apricot.

Beautiful or The Man contains no chemicals, preservatives, or additives, making it much safer than commercial brands and much more effective.

To use, all you have to do is put 2-3 drops of either the A.M. or P.M. oils on each cheek. Using your fingers, spread it out using a circular motion. Do not rub it in. During the 30 days of use, you may experience a brief breakout, which is normal. The oils are essentially pushing out the icky stuff that is in your skin but you are well on your way to healthy skin!

Oh, and did I mention that you can also personalize the bottles? Great for stockings!

You can follow Trusted Health on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase Beautiful on their website. Prices may vary, depending on the package chosen.

WHAT I THOUGHT

I can sometimes be self-conscious about my skin because I have interesting combination skin: oil, a dry T-Zone, and breakouts. It's hard to find products that take care of those three problems without counteracting with each other.

But I have to say that Beautiful really takes care of making my skin feel wonderful and cleansing it without being harsh. When I first tried it, I almost stopped myself from putting oil on my face. Having the oil on my skin was weird at first because we were always told that oil on the skin was bad. But I have to say that it was the complete opposite and it smelled so good... almost like a bouquet of flowers.
That's my name! (I love anything personalized.)

I did experience breakouts, but thankfully they went away as quickly as they appeared. While parts of my oily skin haven't gone away completely (thanks to genetics), my skin is actually looking better. I have to be honest - I was nervous that Beautiful wouldn't help my acne. It's horrible to be almost 30 and still suffer from breakouts, but as of this week, I have noticed that when don't use Beautiful, I actually breakout more. So thanks to that, my skin is looking better, fresher, and healthier! Maybe turning 30 won't be as big of a deal as I thought.

Giveaway
I want everyone to have healthy skin! So thanks to the great folks at Trusted Health, three(3) winners will each receive one(1) bottle of the Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer! Enter below. Good luck! NOTE: If you have already won a bottle of Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer, you cannot enter this giveaway. Sorry!





24 comments:

  1. I moisturize and use spf daily. I also love using skin serums to keep my skin hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new favorite product is argan oil. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I've been blessed with genetically problem-free skin but do have some dark spots on which I use Porcelana. I also keep some weight on my bones. It makes my face wrinkle-free. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great product. I love it and would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take care of my skin by keeping it well moisturized and exfoliated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take care of my dry skin by using moisturizers and try to drink a lot of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use moisturizer daily. Protect my skin from the sun. Drink water, lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olay serum and moisturizer. Does the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use spf 30 moisturizer in the morning and a moisturizer mask at bedtime

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use a sugar scrub once a week which really helps keep my skin moisturized! I have to change face moisturizer for the winter to deal with the added harshness

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try to use moisturizer everyday. Charlotte
    david.winters@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. hydrate, exfoliate and moisturize!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I take care of my skin by making sure I wash it every night then apply toner then a moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Also, I stay out of the sun as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I make sure to wash my face super well each night, and moisturize on the regular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use anti aging cream and drink water and get as much sleep as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Winter is tough on skin, lotion works

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm old school. I still use Noxema just because I love the refreshing smell, but I need to use a more grown up product that is more about caring for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always moisturize after a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I use lotion and under eye anti-aging cream.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I use spf 30 moisturizer with sunscreen, stay hydrated, and cleanse my face every evening.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use anti aging cream and drink water and get as much sleep as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I TRY to wash my face every night and apply moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I stay hydrated and use moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always put on my lotion after I get out of the shower.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.