Check us out on social media!

#FreshTips - Brush your teeth on-the-go!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received FREE Fresh-Tips samples to facilitate this review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.


Dental health is very important to everyone. But we can't always brush proper;y, especially we're out holiday shopping, doing errands, or going from one party to another.

With Fresh-Tips, you can brush on-the-go without toothpaste or water! Fresh-Tips is the first ever complete mouth freshener that is both a disposable brush that also functions as a healthy lollipop. Fresh-Tips contains rubber bristles and an all natural and sugar free xylitol mint that cleans your entire mouth! (For those that are curious, xylitol is a natural occurring sweetener that is extracted from fruits and veggies. But it also fights cavities!)
To use Fresh-Tips, just open one and place it in your mouth. Twirl, suck, and enjoy it like a lollipop. Once you're done, consume the mint and throw it away. The Peppermint variety also has a toothpick on the end for those hard to reach places.

A Bubblegum flavor is now available for kids!

By the way, these might make fun and unique stocking stuffers!

You can follow Fresh-Tips on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram,

BUY
You can purchase Fresh-Tips on their website starting at $4.95.

WHAT I THOUGHT
NOTE: Ignore the black dot on the pink brush. I had to use an old camera that has a black dot somewhere on the lens.

Since it is getting into the busy season for our family, it can be hard to find time to brush between meals (which isn't always convenient), or I'll end up remembering while I'm doing errands that I forgot to brush after breakfast. But I never considered using something to make my teeth look better and sometimes mint did not help after a lunch with plenty of garlic or onions.

I was able to try Fresh-Tips and I have to be honest - I was a little wary because I'm used to brushing with a toothbrush, water, and toothpaste. When I tried the Bubblegum flavor first, it was kind of weird to feel the rubber bristles without any toothpaste. I was almost tempted to put toothpaste on it, but the mint tasted a lot like bubblegum, which was nice. I twirled it around in my mouth, and even "brushed" my teeth with it. It didn't hurt my sensitive gums at all, and the mint was nice. Afterwards, I felt my teeth (like when you run your tongue over your teeth) and they felt pretty clean! It was a wonderful surprise.

The Peppermint Fresh-Tips tasted more like toothpaste, but not overbearing. It was pretty much the same thing as far as cleaning goes. I loved the toothpick at the end because it helped me reach those places that I always have trouble with.

It even came with a cute pink drawstring bag that I have kept the other Fresh-Tips in, which is then against in my little beauty bag. Yep, they'll come in handy!

These might even be great for road trips!



1 comment:

  1. Nice review. I really want to try these. I think they are convenient and perfect to take with me to the office.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.