Check us out on social media!

Operation: Save Christmas (With Swagbucks)!

Do you want to know how I was able to shop for 95% of my Christmas gifts last year without spending a dime out of pocket? Swagbucks. That's right - Swagbucks bought 95% of my Christmas gifts last year and this year will be no different. So if you're not a member of Swagbucks, you've probably heard of it and you can sign up here. If you're a member of Swagbucks but haven't used it lately, I have a unique way for you to get back into the groove of what me and Twin call "Swagbucking".

NOTE: SBs stands for "Swagbucks".

Operation: Save Christmas Swagbucks Challenge
This month, it will be Operation: Save Christmas 31 Day Swagbucks Challenge! Even if you currently use Swagbucks, you can use this challenge to earn even more for Christmas!

Now, you don't have to do it every day, or even at all. If when you get past the halfway mark and it gets too hard to earn 300 Swagbucks, you can stop. But I figured that since Christmas is less than six months away (When did that happen?!), we could all use the opportunity to earn some extra cash for the Holidays!

If you do decide to participate, be sure to check back in once a while to let know how you're doing - I'll be sure to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.