Check us out on social media!

Mike & Ike Celebrates Easter!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.
Easter is next weekend, so it is time to start thinking candy and of course, the staple is jelly beans. Did you know that Mike & Ike created jelly beans just in time for Easter?

Hitting the shelves are four assorted candies and jelly beans from Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales that are sure to make Easter celebrations even better than last year!

Mike and Ike Easter Treats come in a 5 oz box and the blend includes Grape, Pineapple Banana, Strawberry, Lemon Lime, and Cherry. Additional Easter varieties include Mike and Ike Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, Mike and Ike Twister Jelly Beans, and Hot Tamales Cinnamon Jelly Beans.

So if your family loves Mike and Ike like mine does, be sure to sneak some Mike and Ike Jelly Beans into their Easter baskets!

BUY
You can purchase Mike and Ike Easter Treats, Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, Twister Jelly Beans, and Hot Tamales Jelly Beans wherever Just Born products are sold. Prices may vary.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Mike and Ike Twister Jelly Beans #Easter
Mike and Ike Twister Jelly Beans
For as long as I can remember, my family has been a BIG fan of Mike and Ike. In fact, I remember eating them back in 2005, when I would buy some at the convenience store after seeing my then-boyfriend. For some reason, my family never outgrew them, and I am glad they didn't!

Anyways, my family celebrates Easter like most families do: dinner, candy, the occasional stuffed bunny, and The Ten Commandments. I always try to include Mike and Ike as part of our Easter candy, since it doesn't melt like chocolate or go stale like Peeps.

The first variety I personally tried was the Mike and Ike Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans. It had the classic Mike and Ike flavors, though it certainly tasted like the Lemon flavor has been pumped up. It was definitely a pucker moment. The rest of the flavors were delicious of course, though I think I got more lemon than anything else.

My personal favorite, the Mike and Ike Twister Jelly Beans, were an EXPLOSION of flavor! As you can see from the picture above, it resembles jelly beans, and yes, they were all different sizes and shapes. It had more a tangy flavor than the Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, and even Twin couldn't stop "tasting" them. I'll be lucky if they make it to Sunday.
Mike and Ike Easter Treats
Mike and Ike Easter Treats
Of course, the Mike and Ike Easter Treats and Hot Tamales Cinnamon Jelly Beans has their wonderful signature taste. I even loved the bunny on the Easter Treats box. Isn't it adorable? Look at those ears!

The Easter Treats didn't last long, but luckily we still have some Hot Tamales, Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, and Twisted Jelly Beans left and with a little luck, they will last until Sunday. Maybe...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.