Plant Therapy offers 100% pure essential oils. So what are essential oils? An essential oil is a natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source from which it is taken from.
Essential oils can be used for everything from massages, candles, baths, and even compresses. Plant Therapy has everything for your essential oil needs. They offer Essential Oil Sets, over 60 different essential oils, and oil diffusers. I absolutely love the Magic Apple Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser! It's in the shape of an apple (so it works for almost every decor) and you get to choose between green or red! Plus it comes with a complimentary bottle of Germ Fighter Synergy!
If you are worried about synthetic oils (Ya know, chemically made oils), all of Plant Therapy's oils are 100% pure and natural, and of therapy grade. While not all of their products are 100% organic, they are free from any chemicals or pesticides
So if you are looking for 100% pure and natural oils, Plant Therapy has you covered.
You can find Plant Therapy on Facebook.
You can purchase the Top 6 Synergies Sampler Set for $32.95.
WHAT I THOUGHT
I am big on aromatherapy. I use essential oils when I burn candles, making scent sachets, and everything in between. But I have been wanting to find a place that had 100% pure oils as many oils I find tend to have a chemical smell to them. So I couldn't wait to try Plant Therapy's Top 6 Synergies Sampler Set. It came with the following:
- Germ-Fighter: It had an earthy smell to it. It has Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. It reminded me of hiking and being in nature. I haven't used it to as a germ-fighter yet, but when I do, I know it'll smell great!
- Relax: This one had more of a floral scent to it, with just a hint of earthness (from the Patchouli). The herbs in the oil (Lavender, Majoram, Patchouli, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile) are ones I frequently use so one sniff, and I knew exactly what was in there. It actually does relax you, because the floralness just takes away the clutter of the mind and replaces it with renewed freshness.
- Tranquil: This one is also known as a stress-reducer. I have a lot of stress in my life right now so I've been using this one for scent sachets (also known as scent pillows), in candles, and sometimes in a spray bottle when I need to freshen a room. It has Bergamot, Patchouli, Blood Orange, Ylang Ylang, and Grapefruit in it. It definitely has a citrusy scent to it. Has it helped? It does a little.
- Immune-Aid: It is supposed to help you (and your family) from those nasty little germs. Aside from trying it for its intended use, I have found it helpful for something else- my cat! It has an herb she absolutely hates and when I spray it (diluted with water, of course) on the kitchen counter or on top of the TV, she avoids the area. It has Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Sweet Orange.
- Sensual: As a single gal on the prowl, I need all the help I can get. This one has Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Orange Sweet, Lavender, Sandalwood, and Jasmine and it smells heavenly! Used with another carrier oil of a similar scent, it's almost as better as those body sprays!
- Energy: Don't think that one sniff is going to give you abundant amounts of energy. It is actually designed to awaken all the senses and eventually awakens you when you feel the need for that 2-hour nap. It has Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon, and Eucalyptus and these are known to just make you feel more refreshed than a cup of coffee. I love this one!
I like them all for different reasons, and I will probably use them through out the year for aromatherapy.
Want the chance to win your own Top 6 Synergies Sampler Set? One(1) winner will receive one!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can't wait? Enter the code edgeofinsanity10 to receive $10 off your purchase of $25 or more!
I was NOT compensated for this review/giveaway. I received a FREE Top 6 Synergies Sampler Set to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.