Share the passion of Valentine's Day by surprising special loved ones in your life this Valentine's Day with limited edition varieties from Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales candy. Mike and Ike Passion Mix is hitting the shelves just in time for Valentine's Day! Your favorite "hottie" will love to receive special edition Hot Tamales Cinnamon candy with special HOTTIE Valentine's Day graphic. Go the extra mile for your Valentine this year and create some tasty recipes featuring Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales candy!
Mike and Ike Bejeweled Cookies
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 10 min.
Total time: 25 min.
Yield: 36 cookies
- 1 1/2 boxes Mike and Ike Passion Mix, chopped
- 2/3 cup margarine, cold
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pre-heat over to 350*F.
- In a mixer bowl, put 2/3 cup of margarine, 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and 1 teapsoon of vanilla.
- Mix until well creamed.
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add in chopped Mike and Ike Passion Mix. Min into a dough. (Will be slightly sticky.)
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheets lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Centers will be slightly soft.
- Let cool.
Whether you are celebrating Valentine's Day with your family or that special someone, be sure to make it unique by giving them Mike and Ike Passion Mix or Hot Tamale HOTTIE candy!