Check us out on social media!

Butterfinger Bites Review & Muddy Buddies Recipe

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
In honor of the NEW Butterfinger Bites and Butterfinger’s 90ish anniversaryNestle has partnered with exclusive dessert food trucks and created one-of-a-kind recipes from ice cream sandwiches, cake pops, cookies and more!

We invite you to sample at your local food truck location or even make your own recipes via Facebook.com/butterfinger! I would be delighted to set up a sampling with your local participating food truck, provide Butterfinger Bites samples, send you additional information or exclusive recipes to recreate!


I got the chance to try out Butterfinger Bites, and since I am a lover of the original Butterfinger, they taste just like Butterfinger but in snackable pieces! It also gave me the chance to try them out in a Butterfinger Muddy Buddy recipe, which I tweaked just for these little bite-sized Butterfingers.


Butterfinger Bites Muddy Buddies

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
  • 1 (10oz) bag Butterfinger Bites
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 8 cups Chex Rice cereal (I used generic)
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Cooking Directions
  1. Crush Butterfinger Bites into small pieces. You can place them in a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin.
  2. Melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a sauce pan over a low heat.
  3. Put the Chex cereal into a large covered bowl and pour the chocolate mixture and crushed Butterfingers over the cereal. Fold the chocolate mixture into the cereal, trying to coat all cereal.
  4. Spread out on a 1-2 cookie sheets and sift or sprinkle powdered sugar evenly over cereal. Let chocolate cool. Enjoy!
Yes, they taste as good as they look!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a tasty treat! I pinned to try some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I don't like butterfinger too much. Not sure what it is that I don't like but this looks like a nice bite sized sugar rush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome snack... now I want some butterfingers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good maybe i will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious!Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to make these They look so good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.