In honor of the NEW Butterfinger Bites and Butterfinger’s 90ish anniversary, Nestle has partnered with exclusive dessert food trucks and created one-of-a-kind recipes from ice cream sandwiches, cake pops, cookies and more!
We invite you to sample at your local food truck location or even make your own recipes via Facebook.com/butterfinger! I would be delighted to set up a sampling with your local participating food truck, provide Butterfinger Bites samples, send you additional information or exclusive recipes to recreate!
I got the chance to try out Butterfinger Bites, and since I am a lover of the original Butterfinger, they taste just like Butterfinger but in snackable pieces! It also gave me the chance to try them out in a Butterfinger Muddy Buddy recipe, which I tweaked just for these little bite-sized Butterfingers.
Butterfinger Bites Muddy Buddies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (10oz) bag Butterfinger Bites
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 cups Chex Rice cereal (I used generic)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Crush Butterfinger Bites into small pieces. You can place them in a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin.
- Melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a sauce pan over a low heat.
- Put the Chex cereal into a large covered bowl and pour the chocolate mixture and crushed Butterfingers over the cereal. Fold the chocolate mixture into the cereal, trying to coat all cereal.
- Spread out on a 1-2 cookie sheets and sift or sprinkle powdered sugar evenly over cereal. Let chocolate cool. Enjoy!
Yes, they taste as good as they look!