I was NOT compensated for this review. I received a FREE Frank's Red Hot package. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.
The Super Bowl might be over, but that doesn't mean you still can't have great dishes or even buffalo wings for any other occasion!
Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 20 min.
Total time: 25 min.
Yield: 4 cups of dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor of Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 2 cans (12.5oz each) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
2. MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
3. BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Tips: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 ½ hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 ½ to 3 hours. Stir.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
So next time you're going to a party or barbecue, be sure to bring some Frank's Red Hot to add to burgers or nachos!
If you want to try Frank's Red Hot for yourself, here is your chance! (1) winner will receive the follows:
- 3 discount coupons to try Frank's Red Hot
- 1 Frank's Red Hot fridge magnet
- 1 Frank's Red Hot can koozie
- 1 Frank's Red Hot bottle opener key chain
- 1 Frank's Red Hot bag
- 1 Frank's Red Hot blinking lips clip
Enter below. Good luck!