Check us out on social media!

Biannual Blogathon Bash, here we come!

Biannual Blogathon Bash 
Last year, I had a ton of fun participating in the Biannual Blogathon Bash. I learned so much and met a great bunch of bloggers! But because I had just gotten out of the hospital when it happened, I wasn't able to participate 100%. So guess what? This year I will be participating again and will hopefully be able to give 150% (if that is possible)!

So what exactly is the Biannual Blogathon Bash? It is an event that happens twice a year, usually January and June, where bloggers can cross off items from their mega to-do list and participate in mini-challenges. It is also an event where bloggers can work on goals they have set for themselves or even create new goals. It is a great way to network with other bloggers as well and make new friends!

Last year, I created a mini-list so I could take time to rest and work on getting better. When you're sick with an infection and the flu, the last thing on your mind is work. But this year, I might have gone overboard with my list of things to do and goals.

In fact, when I had originally planned to participate, I went ahead and made my list so I wouldn't be scrambling to write one just days before the actual event began. Now as I look at my list, I noticed that I had already done some of those, so I guess I can cross those things off my list. What can I say- I like to plan ahead.

For those things I didn't cross off, they include:
  • Scheduling posts for February.
  • Cleaning up bad links. (I have a list of that as well. That might take me all weekend. Bad blogger!)
  • Clean up Pinterest boards.
  • Work on blogging eBook. 
  • Archive blog for January.
  • Get testimonials for media kit.
Of course, I will organize and re-organize through out the event and try to participate in as many mini-challenges as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.