Jan 24, 2014

Biannual Blogathon Bash, here we come!

Biannual Blogathon Bash 
Last year, I had a ton of fun participating in the Biannual Blogathon Bash. I learned so much and met a great bunch of bloggers! But because I had just gotten out of the hospital when it happened, I wasn't able to participate 100%. So guess what? This year I will be participating again and will hopefully be able to give 150% (if that is possible)!

So what exactly is the Biannual Blogathon Bash? It is an event that happens twice a year, usually January and June, where bloggers can cross off items from their mega to-do list and participate in mini-challenges. It is also an event where bloggers can work on goals they have set for themselves or even create new goals. It is a great way to network with other bloggers as well and make new friends!

Last year, I created a mini-list so I could take time to rest and work on getting better. When you're sick with an infection and the flu, the last thing on your mind is work. But this year, I might have gone overboard with my list of things to do and goals.

In fact, when I had originally planned to participate, I went ahead and made my list so I wouldn't be scrambling to write one just days before the actual event began. Now as I look at my list, I noticed that I had already done some of those, so I guess I can cross those things off my list. What can I say- I like to plan ahead.

For those things I didn't cross off, they include:
  • Scheduling posts for February.
  • Cleaning up bad links. (I have a list of that as well. That might take me all weekend. Bad blogger!)
  • Clean up Pinterest boards.
  • Work on blogging eBook. 
  • Archive blog for January.
  • Get testimonials for media kit.
Of course, I will organize and re-organize through out the event and try to participate in as many mini-challenges as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.