For the first time ever, Edge of Insanity will be participating in the biannual Blogathon Bash! What exactly is a Blogathon Bash? The Blogathon Bash is a bi-annual event (January and June) that allows bloggers to cross items off their to-do list and participate in mini-challenges!
Here are the details:
The event takes place on a weekend and will run for 72 hours. 8am Friday to 8am Monday EST. Bloggers will aim to blog for at least 24 hours (not consecutively, of course) or at least work on their blog, paperwork, and anything else that deals with their blog.
Bloggers can even work on goals they want to accomplish like being more social media savvy, work on designs, or even research SEO information.
- Since this week is also the start of Blogging 101 week, we will be posting about how to start a blog and all the stuff that comes with it.
- Work on my blog design to make it more user-friendly.
- We will also begin the Follow Friday blog hop! Host and co-host spots are still available. Sign up now!
- Aside from the mini-challenges, I will also organize a lot of stuff that I have neglected the past few weeks. I blame being in the hospital for that!
- I will also be adding a Blogger Resource page for those that don't want to continually search Google for blog information!
Are you a blogger? Join the Blogathon Bash and cross off those "to-do" items!