Check us out on social media!

"You must feel lonely!"- Wait. What?

The other day, I was commenting on a status update on Facebook about being single at Christmas when someone replied with "You must feel lonely". Wait a minute. When did being single at the Holidays suddenly become about feeling lonely? Last time I checked, I can't ever recall feeling lonely at Christmas. I spend it with my loved ones, so I am hardly ever alone. But there are also some perks about not being attached during Christmas:
  1. I don't have to share my chocolate.
  2. One less gift to buy.
  3. Plenty of people to mingle (and flirt) with at parties.
  4. Can you say sweat pants on Christmas morning?
  5. No arguments over where to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
  6. I can laugh or even drool over the half-naked guys in the Show Your Joe Boxer K-Mart commercial without feeling like I'm cheating.
  7. Last, but certainly not least, my adult Christmas wishlist can include Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead)!
I may be single yet again this Christmas, but that's is okay. I have my family (and yummy treats) to keep me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.