Aug 18, 2013

Happy smiles with Colgate Slim Soft! (Review)

Colgate Soft Slim
NEW Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush has slimmer* tip bristles to effectively remove plaque between the gum line and between teeth, with 6X deeper reach than a regular flat trim brush!

Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush is specially designed with 17X slimmer* tip bristles, 35% more bristles than a regular flat trim brush, and a unique curved and flexible handle provide a unique mouth feel while and after brushing.

You can find the NEW Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush wherever Colgate products are sold. Prices vary, but the suggested retail price is $3.99 each.

*vs ordinary end-rounded brushes.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Colgate Slim Soft Gliding Tips
I've said it before, but I have a gum condition where on one of my bottom teeth, the gum doesn't fully cover the bottom of the tooth, leaving the tooth exposed. Gross, I know. Sorry! So when it comes to brushing with a regular hard brush, my gums get irritated pretty quickly.

The new Colgate Slim Soft Gliding Tips toothbrush was very gentle on my gum line. I was able to brush my teeth (especially that bottom exposed tooth) and my gums without them turning red. I noticed that the bristles were very soft. They just glided over my teeth and gums like a soft touch. I had a little trouble reaching my wisdom teeth, but the Colgate Slim  Soft Pro Tip toothbrush took care of that.

Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip
As you can see, it has a raised end to reach the back of your mouth with no problem. So my wisdom teeth were able to get a good cleaning as well. The Pro Tip brush was also just as soft. My teeth and gums were clean from both brushes, and no irritated gums! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a regular hard brush. My gums (and my dentist) will thank me!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received the products mentioned above free to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ. If you're interested in having your product(s)/service(s) featured on Edge of Insanity, e-mail us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.