Check us out on social media!

Happy smiles with Colgate Slim Soft! (Review)

Colgate Soft Slim
NEW Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush has slimmer* tip bristles to effectively remove plaque between the gum line and between teeth, with 6X deeper reach than a regular flat trim brush!

Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush is specially designed with 17X slimmer* tip bristles, 35% more bristles than a regular flat trim brush, and a unique curved and flexible handle provide a unique mouth feel while and after brushing.

You can find the NEW Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush wherever Colgate products are sold. Prices vary, but the suggested retail price is $3.99 each.

*vs ordinary end-rounded brushes.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Colgate Slim Soft Gliding Tips
I've said it before, but I have a gum condition where on one of my bottom teeth, the gum doesn't fully cover the bottom of the tooth, leaving the tooth exposed. Gross, I know. Sorry! So when it comes to brushing with a regular hard brush, my gums get irritated pretty quickly.

The new Colgate Slim Soft Gliding Tips toothbrush was very gentle on my gum line. I was able to brush my teeth (especially that bottom exposed tooth) and my gums without them turning red. I noticed that the bristles were very soft. They just glided over my teeth and gums like a soft touch. I had a little trouble reaching my wisdom teeth, but the Colgate Slim  Soft Pro Tip toothbrush took care of that.

Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip
As you can see, it has a raised end to reach the back of your mouth with no problem. So my wisdom teeth were able to get a good cleaning as well. The Pro Tip brush was also just as soft. My teeth and gums were clean from both brushes, and no irritated gums! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a regular hard brush. My gums (and my dentist) will thank me!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received the products mentioned above free to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ. If you're interested in having your product(s)/service(s) featured on Edge of Insanity, e-mail us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.