May 25, 2013

FREE $10 of music downloads!

Want $10 worth of FREE music downloads? Sign up for your 7-day eMusic trial, and you get $10 download credit! You will be asked to enter credit card information. But once you use all $10 before the 7-day trial is over, you can cancel your subscription. You MUST cancel before your 7 days are up or you will end up a paying member. If you have a prepaid card with a zero balance, you can use that for your credit card information so that if you forget to cancel your subscription, it won't be charged.

I was able to get a couple of songs I couldn't afford on Amazon with my $10! They also have a lot of artists Amazon or iTunes don't have. What can I say- I have weird taste in music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.