Check us out on social media!

L'Oreal Healthy Hair Color: Before & After

Okay, so my sister sent me the link to this instant win sweepstakes L'Oreal was holding. And the one of the prizes was a L'Oreal Healthy Hair Creme Gloss hair color free product coupon. At when I won one of those coupons, I was still debating the idea if I wanted to continue dying my hair red or go back to black.

The pros I had to work with was that I looked great with red hair, and being single, guys had some sort of reaction to it, which upped my self esteem. Plus, there are so many shades of red that I couldn't go wrong.

But the cons weighed more than the pros. The more I washed my hair, the more I noticed more pink going down the drain. I had to re-color or touch up about every 3 months, so it go to be more of a hassle than I was hoping for.

So I decided that I would go back to my black hair I had for years. I decided upon the Blue Black/Licorice color. Dying was easy. I've been doing it for more than 10 years, so I'm pretty much a pro at it. While the box claims it doesn't have that ammonia smell, it sorta does. It's not overbearing like most hair dyes, but I could smell it a little. The color turned out beautiful, but not as shiny or glossy as I was hoping. Instead of using the conditioner included, I think I'll just continue with the conditioner I have. It makes my hair more shinier than anything that comes with the dye kits.


I thought I would do a before & after reveal of my new color:


BEFORE- RED














AFTER- BLUE BLACK






















So what do you think? I'm very happy with the outcome, though it might need another touch up since there are still some red streaks. Oh well. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.