Check us out on social media!

Dial gets into the Holiday spirit! {Review}

Santa & Holiday Scene
I don't know about anyone else, but I also love to make sure the bathroom is festive just in case company drops by. It just makes the whole house feel cozy. But I also like to make sure that my family is germ-free since cold & flu season are upon us. But guess what? Dial has gotten into the Holiday spirit with their line of their limited edition Holiday Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash.

This Holiday collection features four cheerful designs: Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene. Each design helps brighten up your sink with a bit of Holiday cheer, both in your kitchen and the bathroom.

These decorative bottles contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor-recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash. This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting while still being gentle on the skin.

Follow Dial on Facebook!

WHAT I THOUGHT
These cute designs spruce up the bathroom and kitchen without being crazy Christmas. They sit nicely on the sink and just bring a little bit of Holidays into the room. I love the foaming action, because it's much more gentle on the skin.

I love that we are keeping with the Holiday spirit while washing away germs!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received 2 FREE bottles of Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute containers! But, I am wondering if pre-foaming soap deters longer hand washing. I've heard that when you wash your hands, you should "work up" a good lather and sing either the "ABC's" or "Happy Birthday" beofre rinsing. Something to think about, especially with kids who tend to shortcut this task anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.