Check us out on social media!

My Coke Rewards


My Mom loves Coca Cola and lately, I've been drinking it as well. We were able to get FREE Coca-Cola coupons through My Coke Rewards! We snagged free Rtiz/Wheat Thins/Triscuits coupons and a lot of FREE 12-pack coupons. Believe it or not, we were able to save over $40 worth of crackers and soda for this month!



Here's how the point system works:

Each cap from a Coca-Cola product (including those little Minute Maid 10oz juices) is worth 3 points. Each 12-pack of Coke products is worth 10 points. I can quite remember, but I think you have 150 point threshold each week, meaning you can only enter up to 150 points each week. One way to do it is enter all your points on Sunday so that on Monday, you can enter them again.

Also, for every person you refer that signs up, they get 50 bonus points and you get 10! If you want an invite, leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll be sure to get that out to you!

What can you get with your points?

The short answer is a lot! You can get gift cards, clothes, magazines, coupons (of course!), and those family experiences that are becoming popular. If you don't see anything in the Rewards Catalog that you don't like, you could always use your points to enter Sweepstakes and Promotions.

If you're feeling generous, you can also donate some or all to a school or to a charity!

I love MCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.