Check us out on social media!

HGG- Beauty: Streekers Review


Let’s say you want to look festive for the Holidays. But you don’t want to don a Christmas sweater or a headband with little snowmen all over it. You want something that is unique. You want something that makes you stand out in a crowd.

Give Streekers a try! What exactly is Streekers? Streekers is real temporary hair color that is different from the hair color you buy in the store. It isn’t mascara, a crayon, or paint. It is a liquid brushable that bonds right to your hair, instead of just “laying on top”. 

Streekers comes in 8 vibrant colors: Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple, and Ultraviolet! The colors come out brighter on blond hair and will show up as subtle highlights on darker hair.

The application process couldn’t be simpler! Lift your hair away from the scalp; apply Streekers to dry hair, from root to tip, in long strokes. If you want a multi-hued effect, wait a few minutes before applying the next color. Streekers can be used over mousse, styling gel or wax and followed by hair spray. Feel free to brush your hair after applying Streekers. It’ll still be soft! Want it on for only one night? No problem! It comes out in a shampoo or two!  Don’t worry if you get it on your skin. Just wash it with soap and water. 

This is a perfect stocking stuffer for the punk rocker in your life, someone who likes to change their hair with their moods, or that rebel teen!

BUY
You can purchase your choice of color for $10.95.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I was able to review the Purple AND Red colors. I have dark hair (black and brown) and I tried a little on my hair. But it didn’t come up in the pictures so I figured Twin would make a great model with her bleached ends!

BEFORE

Notice the before picture. Just your standard highlighted hair, right? Now I feel I should say that this isn't the first time she’s experimented different colors. She had purple hair a year or so ago. And a few years before that, she’s had red hair. Along with blue another time so this isn't new to her. 
AFTER-Before it dried.

Applying it was the fun part! I went crazy, adding red streaks here and purple streaks there. I even went under the hair to make sure there was some color there. I made sure to leave some blond parts for a wild effect. I got a lot on my hands, but it came right off with a nice washing.

The feeling when your first apply it seems a little sticky. Like hair spray or something. But as soon as it dries and you brush it, the feeling goes away and your hair is soft once again. The colors are still vibrant, even days after our little makeover. 

Completely dry!


I will have no problem using them again if Twin ever wants her hair to be purple and/or red!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Streekers to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.