Oct 8, 2011

So Behind!


As the picture above describes, I am sick with a cold. Not that its really necessary to say that, but it is one of the reasons I haven't been posting. I will get on, choose a winner, and post who the winner is. It feels like I've been neglecting my duties to help you save. So this weekend I will be working overtime to get those things out to you.

Not to mention I have great news! I will have an Amazon giveaway starting tomorrow! I can't tell you what the prize is. That would be cheating. But who cares- its Amazon, right? Everyone could use a little bit of money on Amazon!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better. I am have a major ragweed allergy attack. Miserable, barely want to check my mail. I slept from 2pm Saturday until 3:30am Sunday morning on my couch and my family was kind enough to not disturb me. I was slightly grumpy.

    Blessings,
    Patricia aka Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.